302 Drops Rx
302 Drops Rx
The Rx listed on the label indicates that the product does not include added essential oils and is recommended for ultra sensitive skin conditions. See 302 Drops for further description of product action. This product contains the same level of Avogen without the essential oils.
• Rebuilds visibly aged skin with Avogen™
• Softens, clears, and refines skin surface.
• Strengthens and moisturizes
• Organic lipid based formula increases barrier protection
The 302/Avogen™ compound contained in 302 Drops Rx provides a significant increase in metabolic energy to the skin through glucose activation. This substance provides the energy for new protein synthesis. 302/Avogen™ also softens skin. This is very important in reversing visible aging, smoothing wrinkles and improving tone and texture. This molecule has a quick response so that the skin may feel warm and even pink upon the first few applications.
SIZES – 4 ml, 1 oz, 4 oz
• Topical use only. Apply to test area and wait 24 hours. If irritation develops, discontinue. Some temporary pinking may occur with the first few applications. Topical products containing glycolic, lactic, and/or salicylic acids and, on certain persons, hyaluronic acid may cause irritation if used in a regime with 302 Drops Rx.
• Begin with a single application every other day in the morning after cleansing. For best results in anti-aging, 302 Drops should be alternated every other day with another A-boost, C-boost or Moisturizing Drops in order to provide other nutrients for skin repair and maintenance.
• A little bit of 302 Drops Rx goes a long way. It takes no more than one to two pumps mixed with Calming Mist to spread evenly over the skin.
• If you feel oily afterwards either too much product was dispensed or spreading across the skin has been uneven. You should then reapply Calming Mist to hands and face and spread further to correct.
• Products containing 302 Avogen™ should not be applied on the same day as any products containing fruit acids such as glycolic, lactic or salicylic acids (AHA acids).
Organic jojoba oil, coconut oil derived capric triglycerides, phyto-lipids of avocado, avocatin 302 (Avogen™)